So we had a poll on our Facebook page and it proved quite popular.
One thing was clear – we all love Chicken Rice but what was so surprising was how many recommendations we received on what people thought was the BEST Chicken Rice in Singapore.
And this is what the list looks like:
2. Jefri Chicken Rice (Bedok Interchange)
3. S11 (Bukit Batok)
4. Mackenzie Rex (Prinsep Street) – READ HERE
5. Afghanistan (Tampines) – READ HERE
6. Evertop (Joo Chiat) – READ HERE
7. AR & H Family Chicken Rice aka Brickworks (Bukit Merah)
8. TFF (Bedok Corner) – READ HERE
9. Aspirasi (Seah Im) – READ HERE
10. 89.7 (Changi Village) – READ HERE
11. Mat Noh Chicken Rice (Peace Centre formerly at Lorong Limau)
12. Azman Chicken Rice (New Upper Changi Road)
13. Sinaran (Teck Whye)
14. Golden Nur Nasi Briyani Special (Golden Shoe)
15. Adam Road Food Centre (Adam Road)
16. Fork and Spoon (Toa Payoh)
17. Nasi Ayang (Boon Keng)
18. Sedaap (Amoy Food Centre)
19. Jamil Seafood Restaurant (Tampines)
20. Scoops N Ladles (Sembawang)
21. As-Shifaa (Lucky Plaza) – READ HERE
24. Fitra Chicken Rice (Century Square) – READ HERE
25. Tang Tea House (Simpang Bedok) – READ HERE
Quite a long list but we (and our bellies) are very determined to run through it all!
And it’s probably going to take some time but I’m sure it’ll be done… No matter how long it takes!
But how exactly can we be sure that all the stalls are reviewed fairly and consistently?
Well, I’m glad you asked.
The Chicken Rice stalls will be reviewed and scored based on the following 4 factors;
1. The Rice 2.The Chicken 3. The Chili and 4. Overall Rating
Seems fair right? And after we review each stall, we’ll be sure to update the list accordingly.
So look out for the first installment soon and we’ll work on it from there okay. Hope you enjoy going through the list with us as much as will enjoy eating at all the stalls. 🙂